The Horn 5280 comes with a convenient, gliding storage drawer on the left for housing smaller notions, supplies, or parts; open, the drawer also supports the included drawer extension platform that provides additional workspace. There is a vertical storage cubby on the right side of the machine that holds the machine insert or the drawer extension platform when not in use.
The optional Model 51 storage caddie can be used in conjunction with the Model 5180EL, and slides underneath the drawer. Constructed with strong steel connectors and smooth, mar-resistant melamine finish, the Model 5280 sewing cabinet has soft edge banding to eliminate fabric snagging, and safe, rounded corners.
Covered by Horn’s Lifetime Warranty, the Model 5280 Quilter’s Dream sewing cabinet is proudly made in the USA at Horn’s production factory and ships from there fully assembled.
- Melamine, mar-resistant surface
- “Whisper Quiet” Electric Lift
- 25”x 13” cut-out
- Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- Rounded corners for safety
- Six outlet power strip included
- One shallow soft closing drawer
- Optional thread tray available for drawer
- Hinged drop leaf with dual supports and locking casters included and installed
- Removable drawer extension platform included
- Right side extension platform included
- Open front area for bobbin and knee lever access
- In front of the needle sewing
- Storage area for insert
- Easy-roll lockable casters
- Completely assembled, just install the casters and pulls
- Open: 72” Width x 40” Depth x 29-3/4” Height
- Closed: 60” Width x 19-1/2” Depth x 29-3/4” Height
- Weight: 204 lbs.
- Drawer: 20-5/8” Width x 14-7/8” Depth x 3“ Heigh
- Middle Storage Area: 2-3/4” Width x 9-1/2” Depth x 25-1/2“ Height
- Right Storage Area: 1-7/8” Width x 9-1/2” Depth x 25-1/2“ Height