Ready, Set, Goal!!
Have you finished ALL of your UFO’s??
We know you haven’t…, so sign up for the next round of Ready Set Goal!!
1. On your Ready, Set, Goal sheet, fill in SIX projects that you want to finish. You can choose from any of your UnFinished Objects… kits, samples, gifts, books, patterns… we know you have them all!
2. Submit this list to Quilter’s Corner. You may submit in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On the first of each month beginning in January, Quilter’s Corner will randomly draw a number, 1-6. That number will correspond with the project number you will work on during the month. Fill in the description of the project status before you start.
4. Before the last day of the month, bring your finished* project to Quilter’s Corner for “show-and-tell” and to be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop. A team-member must initial your GOAL SHEET!
**You must physically bring in your project for it to count.**
5. Successfully finish all 6 project goals and you will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift certificate to Quilter’s Corner!
*Finished = quilted and bound… ready to put on a bed or hang on a wall or used in the manner with which it was made. 2020 Jan-Jun