Quilter’s Corner has been in business since 1998 and under its current ownership since 2011. Right off Midlothian Turnpike in the historic district, the shop is currently located in a 7,700 square foot building in the Sycamore Square Shopping Village.
- Customer Rewards Program– Accumulate $300 in purchases and receive $15 coupon
- Birthday Club– Customers receive $10 postcard coupon in the mail to spend in their birthday month
- End of Bolt Discount– 20% off “end-of-bolt” yardage every day
- Groups of 10 or More– Arranged in advance…discount on reg priced merchandise
- Friday Sit and Stitch– Bring your own projects and sew in our classroom 1st and 3rd Fridays free.
- Individualized Service– Let us help you select fabric or pattern for your next project
- Use of our Classroom– Bring your friends and enjoy the day- call for availability
- Organized Monthly Charity Quilting
- Classes– Garment sewing, Quilting, Machine Owner, Accessories, Embroidery, from beginner to advanced, there is something for everyone.
- Class Discount– 15% off on regularly priced merchandise required for class
- Judy Niemeyer Certified Shop– Specializing in Quiltworx Technique of the Month paper-pieced patterns and classes
- Floriani Dealer– Embroidery threads, stabilizers, software and education
- Long-Arm Quilting and Basting– Let us stitch your quilt together… typically a 2-3 week turnaround.
- Independent Binding Services– Offered by team-members on their own time outside the shop
- Accuquilt Cutting of Precuts– For customers purchasing fabric at the shop- 2-day turnaround
- Experienced Sewers, Quilters and Embroiderers on Staff
- Authorized Brother Service Center– Experienced team of technicians to care for your Brother machine
- Brother Machine Sales and Education– Unlimited free owner’s classes with machine purchase
- Horn of America Sewing and Embroidery Cabinets
- Arrow Chairs and Portable tables
- Quilts for Sale
Welcome to Quilter’s Corner!
Brands & Affiliations