Quilter’s Corner has been in business since 1998 and under its current ownership since 2011. Right off Midlothian Turnpike in the historic district, the shop is currently located in a 7,700 square foot building in the Sycamore Square Shopping Village.
- Customer Rewards Program– Accumulate $300 in purchases and receive $15 coupon
- End of Bolt Discount– 20% off “end-of-bolt” yardage every day
- Individualized Service– Let us help you select fabric or a pattern for your next project
- Classes– Garment sewing, Quilting, Machine Owner, Techniques, Embroidery, from beginner to advanced, there is something for everyone.
- Long-Arm Quilting– You’ve put a lot of hours into your project! Let us professionally stitch your quilt together… typically a 2-3 week turnaround.
- Independent Binding Services– Offered by team-members on their own time outside the shop
- Accuquilt Cutting of Precuts– For customers purchasing fabric at the shop- 2-day turnaround
- Experienced Sewers, Quilters and Embroiderers on Staff
- Authorized Brother Service Center– Experienced technicians to care for your Brother machine
- Brother Machine Sales and Education– Unlimited free owner’s classes with machine purchase
- Horn of America Sewing and Embroidery Cabinets
- Sample Quilts for Sale
Welcome to Quilter’s Corner!